Jared and Allie's Midway Church Savannah Wedding
Jared and Allie tied the knot on a hot and rainy spring day in Savannah. Their ceremony took place where their mom and dad got married, and was attended by so many members of their community. I loved getting to know Allie and her friends during the day, and see how loved these two are by their families.
Their Vendors Included:
- Ceremony took place at the Midway Congregational Church in Midway, GA.
- Reception was held at the Dorchester Shooting Preserve in Midway, GA.
- Day of Coordinator: Susanna Jenkins with Beachview Rentals
- Cake: Crystal Roberts By Grace Bakery/ (808) 388-6464/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Band: Band Suzy and the Bird Dogs / Erik Fletcher /email@example.com
- Dress came from Bluebelle Bridal and is Mikaella Bridal Style #2079 Crepe and Tulle Wedding Dress. Sleeveless crepe bodice with bateau neckline and crepe spaghetti straps.
- Men's suits came from John B. Rourke in Savannah and the girls dresses are from Miya Renz on Etsy